Aero Long halfbelt size 46

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jejupe, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Jejupe

Jejupe Practically Family

For sale my Aero LHB in size 46. Tumbled black fqhh. Black mouton collar, quilted lining with molesking lining in sleeves. Black cord lining for hem and inside of the cuffs.

p2p 27”, sleeve 26,5” shoulder 22”, back 31”

I bought this too small for me jacket new from Aero last summer with (a great) idea that I would lose some weight before winter. I didn’t and the jacket has been sitting in the closet. I’ve only worn it outside maybe 2-3 times, total of 4 hours or so! So here’s an opportunity for someone a bit smaller than me - good as new jacket for the price of a used one.

Price of a new one from Aero would be 805 £ + shipping. This one is yours for 650 €, which includes shipping within EU or US (I will ship to other countries aswell, but I have to check what’s the difference in shipping costs.)

Payment with Paypal friends and family, shipping through finnish postal service (with tracking, but without insurance)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ribdoner and Mysteryo like this.
  2. an3ony

an3ony New in Town

Beautiful jacket. GLWS. I have to ask though, are you open to trades (with cash on my end)?

3. Jejupe

Yes I’m open to trades, but it would have to be something that fits me and interests me!

4. an3ony

an3ony New in Town

5. Jejupe

6. an3ony

an3ony New in Town

WOAH!!! That's incredible! the jacket's amazing, truly but its too big for me. HA, small world though. I'd buy your Aero instantly but my s/o is already pissed that I picked up that Vanson but never wear it. Quick question though, how did it tear?

7. Jejupe

Small world indeed! About the tear, I didn't do anything special, just wore it, maybe I did some stretching movements in attempt to break in the jacket. There must've been some hidden weakness in that spot of the leather. Vanson never fully explained to me what might be the cause for something like this.

8. Jejupe

Bump - 600 €.

9. Jejupe

Final price drop before I close the sale: € 550 shipped in EU or US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk