Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero midnight blue CR 40

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
New. worn only a few times. Size 40. See picture for all measurements and description. $800 shipped 794B8927-3987-4357-AFCC-70F85BE04777.jpg B005C7EA-5739-4F31-89A8-727FC5E82B33.jpg 3FA30BE2-5274-4558-8C19-A5DA14726166.jpg 6E3B8523-82F8-49E3-98E3-445312C582CF.jpeg 703FA68A-5332-4929-8BCA-41EFFD0FD66E.jpeg 1C17115F-8DDD-48BD-BD51-6F2D5C3F8BCB.jpeg

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Big in chest and shoulders..v-shaped...something for @Carlos840 ? ;)

I saw it and instantly closed my eyes and closed the page....
@Jrolfe and I are of similar size too, so it should fit perfectly.

If it was a used jacket and was going for 400$ i would seriously consider it, but i really don't want to spend new money on an Aero.
Good luck with the sale, she's a beauty.

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
I saw it and instantly closed my eyes and closed the page....
@Jrolfe and I are of similar size too, so it should fit perfectly.

If it was a used jacket and was going for 400$ i would seriously consider it, but i really don't want to spend new money on an Aero.
Good luck with the sale, she's a beauty.
Thanks brother!

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
I'm thinking about it, already pinged you yesterday. I've got a couple things I'm specing out and I think I'm starting to just do some of this stuff for the dopamine rush : ) Although my closet bar is starting to bend from the weight of all these jackets :cool:. I might send you an offer next week if it doesn't sell by then. How does the blue break in? Is it brown underneath, black, blue all the way through? It would fit me to a T though. Same specs as my sheene with just the longer length which I think will be perfect for this style. I always get a little worried about the biswing back though because I've had bad experiences where they just don't lay right and get all poofy or whatever, but your photos look clean.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I'm thinking about it, already pinged you yesterday. I've got a couple things I'm specing out and I think I'm starting to just do some of this stuff for the dopamine rush : ) Although my closet bar is starting to bend from the weight of all these jackets :cool:. I might send you an offer next week if it doesn't sell by then. How does the blue break in? Is it brown underneath, black, blue all the way through? It would fit me to a T though. Same specs as my sheene with just the longer length which I think will be perfect for this style. I always get a little worried about the biswing back though because I've had bad experiences where they just don't lay right and get all poofy or whatever, but your photos look clean.

It goes brown, @JMax posted some pics of his blue CHP recently, maybe he can post them here again.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
oh wow. You guys are killing me, or more importantly my wife is going to :p

Alright, I'll let you know. I'm literally juggling like 5 different jacket prospects right now and just need to prioritize what I need vs want vs wtf.

The fact that it goes more brown than black (or just stays blue) really does make it more interesting to me.

NZJono

One of the Regulars
Very nice indeed, looks like a perfect fit, shame you’re selling. Probably a perfect fit on me also. Is it a comfortable fit, how heavy? Thanks

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
Very comfortable! The leather is not extremely heavy buttery soft & flexible. The grain is incredible & much different than any cxl I’ve owned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB