Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Oil Pull Horsehide, Half Belt, size 46 for sale

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
image.jpg Hello fellas. I have this recently acquired Aero Half Belt for sale. I bought this 2 weeks ago from fellow lounger, Bunyip. It arrived from Oz in perfect condition. Love the jacket and love the oil pulled hide, but it is just way to big for me. I thought the measurements would work, but it isn't happening. So up for sale she goes. The below info is straight from Ben's ad where I bought the jacket.

It is in excellent condition. There seems to be a bit of variation from different oil pull batches, so I will try to explain this variant. It has a pretty soft hand, drapes beautifully, and has an almost suede like texture. It has a pretty substantial weight to it. It is lined in a nice red contrasting lining, and has antique brass fittings with an aero brand zip. It has one interior snap pocket. It's in great odor free condition. The jacket appears brand new.

Pit to pit 26"
Length 26"
Sleeves 26"

Below is a link to Ben's ad from a couple weeks ago. Pictures are included. Feel free to pm me and I'll email you more photos if needed. Thank you.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...-pull-horse-hide-half-belt-size-46&highlight=

I'm asking $550 shippd CONUS or $550 plus half the shipping for OCONUS. Which will be about $30-40 USD to you at a maximum

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112