Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Rocker pics?

mr-twenty

New in Town
In a prev. post, I asked about the fit of my Schott 118...well, I've concluded it doesn't fit well, and that sizing down doesn't work either.

So, I'm looking at the Aero Long Half Belt or de-patched Ace Rocker (link, link).

Anyone wearing an Aero Rocker with pics to share? I've found enough LHB's to get a feel how they look on a human :) but nobody with a Rocker on.

Budajoe

New in Town
Hey Mr 20,

Actually, the Rocker you posted the 1st link to is my jacket -- just got it in hand today -- in all honesty (and I'm as picky as they come), SUPERB is the word I'd use to describe it.

Looks AWSOME on, even in it's unbroken state -- leather is gorgeous -- and the fit is spot on -- actually surprised that it fit as well as it did.

I will try and post pics soon (next day or two) --

I also got a Mariner along with it -- just in case you're wondering -- it's a hell of a jacket and a bit of an alternative look to the Barnstormer.

Best,
B:D

Budajoe

New in Town
Hey Mr.20,

I'm a newb at this posting pics thing, and don't know how to do it. If you want, pm me and I will reply email over pics.

Thanks,
B

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Budajoe said:
Hey Mr.20,

I'm a newb at this posting pics thing, and don't know how to do it. If you want, pm me and I will reply email over pics.

Thanks,
B

You're both under 16 posts - until you've made than many posts, you can't PM...

As for posting pix, you first have to upload them to an online picture-sharing site. The most common one used is Photobucket. Set up an account there, then upload your pictures. Then copy the link to the picture from there to a post here.

Instead of clicking the usual link icon on the message (globe with chain at the bottom) click the one three to the right - it looks like a couple mountains and a dot in the upper right corner. So click that, then paste (control-V) the link from the photo sharing sight.

Budajoe

New in Town
Thanks for getting these up -- hope they were a help --

What was most surprising was the fit -- I mean they just got it right on the money and to be honest, I was concerned about this -- Just for ref, I'm 5'11'' about 185 lbs. Jacket is a 44 regular.

Mark at Aero US was also really good to work with -- always quick to respond and I can only say good things about his service to the customer.

Ah, all's well that ends well!

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner