Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Russet Vincenza Sheene Size 42

pawineguy

One Too Many
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-sheene-russet-vincenza.79416/

I know people around here get worried if I haven't sold a jacket recently, so here goes... This is just a little bit too tight around the waist for me when I am near the top of my weight range. It's broken in but in very, very good condition. This is one of the very first Vincenza jackets, and is of the thick, very grainy variety. The russet color is really closer to what I would call brown or light seal, not much in terms of orange or red tones. The depth of color is really terrific, hard to capture that with the iPhone.

Antique Brass hardware, zip sleeves, inside zip pocket, shoulder gussets and lightweight wool lining.

23.5" pit to pit
26.75" rear length
19" shoulders
27.5" sleeves
20" bottom opening
23" front length

Asking $650 via Paypal gift, shipping included, or best reasonable offer.

IMG_0992.JPG IMG_0993.JPG IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0995.JPG

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Kidding aside, this is an exceptionally nice Sheene with fantastic grain and depth of color to the russet Vicenza HH. Also a nice lightweight wool tartan lining. As I recall 1" had been added to the circumference of the waist, but alas I needed 2" added. Great jacket though at a lower than market price from a highly trusted and reliable Lounge member.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Very nice jacket and i have almost the same measurements. If i had not just ordered an Aero((
Plainsman, if you didn't just order a Sheene in russet Viennza, you might consider moving on this one given the extraordinary pricing on this Sheene.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ