Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero seal vicenza 30s half belt 42

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Well, this is going to cause a firestorm because I just received it, but I'm parting with most of my jacket collection. It's just too hot in California.

Here is the link to the thread:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/new-aero-30s-halfbelt-from-thurston.86245/

Jacket is nearly new. Measurements will be provided. For reference, I am 6'2" 155 lbs. This jacket is a roomy, comfortable fit. $800 firm includes shipping via paypal. You save $400 w/out the wait. More jackets to be listed soon when I get back from my trip.

Best,

Nick

Dugafola

New in Town
it's hot everywhere in Cali. where are you located?

also, i checked the other thread for measurements but didn't see any...can you share?

thanks!

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I know everyone's situation changes from time to time, but maybe you'll still have the chance to wear it come next fall? Sure you don't want to relocate to Washington State so you can wear it all year? :)

Oh man that's such a fine jacket Nick and the fit on you was just superb...things are just things tho...leather jackets are no exception...
I'd be very interested in that Langlitz if you're looking to move that one ;)

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Oh man that's such a fine jacket Nick and the fit on you was just superb...things are just things tho...leather jackets are no exception...
I'd be very interested in that Langlitz if you're looking to move that one ;)
Likewise, that Langlitz you just got, if you're crazy enough to sell it. I'd love to help you move it.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
They're all going sans the Buzz L-2. I'm pissed at this heat. Dugafola, I'll get the measurements up asap. I'm in the Bay Area atm but will be returning to LA end of this week.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Isn't it summer over there? You do realise the weather changes and it will get cooler again? :p

I go through this (well not quite to this degree) but each summer I look at all these damn jackets and wonder why I have so many....then the cool weather comes and I'm glad I've got a bit of choice.....you cant un-sell them Nick....think about this.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I think my jacket time is up. No longer a horse to run in this race. It's too flippin' hot and winter no longer exists!

Bruce Kent

Familiar Face
I live in Southern California and wear my jackets in door at work. When it's hot outside they blast the AC and I can wear the light ones there. I have an Alexander Leathers cafe racer that I almost never get to wear but can't let it go.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot