Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sheene 40 Brown FQHH(formerly Sweetfights')

lospice1

One of the Regulars
This awesome jacket is regrettably up for sale again in less than a week. I bought if from miami1959 who purchased it from Sweetfights. It's the softest and most pliable thick fqhh that I've handled…and it fits perfectly except for the sleeve and body are an inch too short for my 6'5" 210# frame(it's barely too short for my taste…I prefer longer sleeves bc I ride and am used to a motorcycle fit. I have a 42" chest and 36 inch sleeve in dress shirts… and typically wear 27"long sleeve(from seam to cuff) and 26-27" body length I in leather jackets. Below is Sweetfights original listing which will tell you everything you need…definitely pay attention to list size. I have a 34" waist and can't see anyone fitting this jacket who is any bigger. I'm asking the same price as miami1959…$500 shipped OBO.

Revised measurements indicative of the natural shrinking of FQHH:

Pit-pit: 22”
Shoulder-shoulder:18.5”
Top of shoulder to end of sleeve: 25.25”
Bottom of collar to end of jacket:24.25”
Waist:19”

I'd be happy to take pics or answer any q's.

thanks,
Will

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-sheene-brown-cxl-size-40-for-sale.93766/

Last edited:

lospice1

One of the Regulars
Any way you could measure the width of the sleeves around the bicep area?

7.5”

aee724db1e623af4c9613a1c6b7ec2e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MegaLARP

Familiar Face
Missed the update with the measurement somehow, I'll get back to ya when I get home and measure some of my other stuff. Really like the way this looks.

MegaLARP

Familiar Face
What size shoulder to shoulder do you usually wear? I'm on the fence here because I don't have anything smaller than 19 and the 19s fit pretty snug.

lospice1

One of the Regulars
What size shoulder to shoulder do you usually wear? I'm on the fence here because I don't have anything smaller than 19 and the 19s fit pretty snug.

I usually go for a 20” shoulder and 26-27” sleeve. I wear 42 long skin fit suit jackets. This jacket is definitely a fitted look for me which I wanted. Hope that helps. Lemme know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miami1959

Familiar Face
Am I crazy or have I finally contracted this AERO jacket disease that is so wide spread here at TFL? I am seriously considering buying this jacket back....PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB