Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sheene Brown cxl size 40 for sale

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Size 40
I have a 43 inch chest and 32 inch waist. This fits me perfectly trim the way I like.
Someone with a chest of 40-43 would fit. Waist should not exceed 34 inches though.
Below is the original order.
Note: As is the case with this high end custom leather jacket, there is an acceptable variance in ordered length and outcome. Also, length shortens by approximately 1/2 inch with all of the CXL jackets I have ever worn.

I am selling because I just paid for brand new engineer boots from Role Club made by Brian. They are not cheap! LOL.

$700 plus $50 shipping paypal friends and family or pay the fee differential.
Please ask any questions.

eBay link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/192534905331

ORDER NUMBER – 080117JM

COMPANY NAME – Thurston Bros.

DATE- 08/01/17

STYLE- Sheene (Café Racer with Highwayman collar) with “V” yoke only (no shoulder gussets, no internal kidney panel, and no external kidney panel), Three-Pocket front (left side horizontal chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets), and no zips on handwarmer pockets. Please make chest pocket 6.5 inches deep.

SIZE- 40

LEATHER- CXL FQHH

COLOUR- Brown

**Aero uses full grain leathers, which are the most sought-after and most expensive in the world. These leathers have a natural, uncorrected finish that can vary in grain, color, and character.

ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Regular brass Talon front zipper (Sunburst box) with regular brass ball and chain pull on chest pocket. We need this jacket to have a Sunburst box main zipper. Please contact us if the Sunburst box main zipper is not available.

LINING- Navy cotton sateen lining

STITCH COLOR- Matching

SLEEVE LENGTH- 27 inches

BODY LENGTH- 26 inches

INSIDE POCKETS- Left side vertical interior pocket with no closure. Please make internal pocket 6.5 inches deep.

FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS –

1) Highwayman collar

2) Back--“V” yoke only (no shoulder gussets, no internal kidney panel, and no external kidney panel):

3) Three-Pocket front (left side horizontal chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets) and no zips on handwarmer pockets:

Sheene in Brown CXL FQHH Size 40
Heaviest/Thickest Hide Available
Single"V" Back Yoke
HWM Collar
Dark Navy Sateen Lining throughout
Delete Shoulder Gussets
Delete Internal and External kidney panels
Delete Wind flap on main zipper
Any Zippers to be Brass
Main and Sleeve Zippers Brass Talon Bell Pull with HH Toggles
Back Length 26 inches
Sleeve Length 27 inches
One Exterior Horizontal Left Chest Pocket with Brass Ball and Chain Pull Pocket Depth to be 6.5 inches
One Internal Left Chest Pocket No Closure Pocket Depth to be 6.5 inches
Hand Warmers -- No Closures IMG_5387.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5392.JPG
    IMG_5392.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 620
  • IMG_5395.JPG
    IMG_5395.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,089
  • IMG_5396.JPG
    IMG_5396.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,120
  • IMG_5397.JPG
    IMG_5397.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,118
  • IMG_5399.JPG
    IMG_5399.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,116
  • IMG_5400.JPG
    IMG_5400.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,120
  • IMG_5402.JPG
    IMG_5402.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,112
  • IMG_5409.JPG
    IMG_5409.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,154
  • IMG_5411.JPG
    IMG_5411.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,124
Last edited:

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
This is exactly the Sheene configurations i have considered ordering about a million times. I wish you were in the EU. Would instantly buy this, but with taxes and customs it would be as expensive as buying new from Aero..

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ps trim fitting but the zipper stops well before the hem (as requested) end allowing some forgiveness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112