Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO SHEENE FIT PICS (4 months in)

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Hello fellow loungers. You may recall this thread:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...her-Thurston-Bros-Success-Story!!!&highlight=

When I first got my custom Aero Sheene.

Well here it is today. Four months in, wearing it in the house, showering in it once (warm/hot water), sleeping in it, and just throwing it down here and there. It was 90+ degrees here (in Germany) today, but the cooler weather should be right around the corner (hopefully :eusa_doh:).

Hopefully you guys will enjoy the amateur (selfie) photos. I'm interested in all of your critique, too, good and bad.

FullSizeRender-2 5.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Jägernaut

Practically Family
Nice. Coming along nicely.

Those are natural cxl shoes, no? They should begin to develop a nice color as they are exposed to the elements.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Thanks guys! I got my shoes, one of a kind, at a real bargain. They don't exactly match, but they are so very comfortable!

dan_t

Practically Family
Nice to see another sheene breaking in (of a similar age to my own).
Great jacket, great fit but seriously man, put some shoes on!

Last edited:

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Beautiful!

Didn't have the chance to break in mine, way too hot here in France but come September / October I hope to work on my Sheene and post some photos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto