Aero Stuart (Vintage Horsehide) Size 40, Aero Highwayman (FQHH) Size 40, Eastman A2

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by db9v, Aug 25, 2014.

1. db9v

db9v New in Town

Hi Everyone,

I am selling some of my jackets due to some weight loss and to finance purchasing a new Aero Jacket. Here are some links to Ebay where they are listed right now.

Aero Stuart $800 obo:

DSC_0003.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321501139591?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Aero Leather Stuart FQHH in size 40...It is in fair to good condition..I've included many pictures so you can see the condition of the jacket. Lost some weight and this is now too big for me. I'll also be listing an Aero Highwayman and Eastman RW A-2 in similar sizing.

This is the Vintage Horsehide leather so it is not as stiff as the regular FQHH. It's still thick and the grain has many distressed features as you can see in the close ups.

Extra Modifications:

Leather strip on the inside bottom of the jacket

Leather lined cuffs

2 inside pockets

Corduroy lined pockets

Olive stitching

Approximate Measurements:

Pit to Pit : 24" inches

Shoulder seam to seam: 18.75" inches

Sleeve Seam to cuff: 24.75" inches

Length...Bottom of collar to end: 24" inches

Aero Highwayman $600 obo:

DSC_0058.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321500967519?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Aero Leather Highwayman FQHH in size 40...It is in fair to good condition..I've included many pictures so you can see the condition of the jacket. Lost some weight and this is now to big for me. I'll also be listing an Aero Stuart and Eastman RW A-2 in similar sizing.

Measurements:

Pit to Pit : 24" inches

Shoulder seam to seam: 19" inches

Sleeve Seam to cuff: 25" inches

Length...Bottom of collar to end: 24.5" inches

Eastman A2 Rough Wear Horsehide jacket Size 42 $450 obo:

DSC_0027.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321501154646?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Eastman Leather Rough Wear A2 with Russet Horsehide in size 42...It is in fair to good condition..I've included many pictures so you can the condition of the jacket. Lost some weight and this is now too big for me. I'll also be listing an Aero Stuart and Aero Highwayman in similar sizing.

There are some holes in the wool knits as pictured

Measurements:

Pit to Pit : 22.5" inches

Shoulder seam to seam: 18.5" inches

Sleeve Seam to cuff: 23.75" inches

Length...Bottom of collar to end: 24" inches

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  2. db9v

db9v New in Town

I've added some more pictures...

DSC_0006.jpg DSC_0009.jpg DSC_0012.jpg DSC_0014.jpg DSC_0015.jpg