Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Suede Trucker/ Rancher Jacket Sz. US38/40

revkev

One of the Regulars
Man, I've been on the fence with selling this. If I could accurately describe my size, I would say I am a US41 (if there was such a size), with leanings toward 42.

This fits like a slim US40....and I have been trying to rid my dad bod for sometime now and if I do, this will fit like a darling. But with a busy schedule and an 8 year old with a lot of activities, it's hard to do what I need to do to slim up....so here we are now. : (

I have an excellent condition Aero Trucker/Rancher Jacket with snap buttons. The color is a dark gray-black-hint of brown. Like a Seal Grey. Unlined. No tears, hardcore stains or major pilling. There is a slight "detergent" like fragrance this exudes.

Measurements:
Pit-Pit: 21"
Shoulder Seam-cuff: 23"
Shoulder-Shoulder: 19"
Neck Seam to waist hem: 24"
$350 + Shipping CONUS please. New to Town members please Zelle.

IMG_2392.JPG

IMG_2393.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_2394.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2397.JPG
IMG_2398.JPG
IMG_2399.JPG
IMG_2400.JPG

Last edited:

revkev

One of the Regulars
Damn!!! This is too small for me. What a jacket! I’d buy this yesterday if it fit.

I just saw your FS post with all of your Suedes. Sadly, I think I am a 1/2 size smaller than you....or we r the same (since this is a touch too small for me).

I just saw your FS post with all of your Suedes. Sadly, I think I am a 1/2 size smaller than you....or we r the same (since this is a touch too small for me).
Well not all. I kept 6 suedes. LOL. I want a black/grey like this. What color did Aero call it?

jadub

A-List Customer
I was set to grab this but after reading about your dad bod I have to check. I have a dad bod, 5’8, 180 with a beer belly and wider shoulders. 19” shoulder should be good especially with the 23 inch sleeves. It’s the belly that worries me. Can you give the waist and abdomen measurements? Fingers crossed. Thanks. James

revkev

One of the Regulars
I was set to grab this but after reading about your dad bod I have to check. I have a dad bod, 5’8, 180 with a beer belly and wider shoulders. 19” shoulder should be good especially with the 23 inch sleeves. It’s the belly that worries me. Can you give the waist and abdomen measurements? Fingers crossed. Thanks. James
Hi James

I am about the same size as you. I’m 5’9 178lbs. 32/33 waist. But a beer belly. I can snap this jacket closed, but did you ever see a Christmas story the movie? there’s a scene where the mom puts layer upon layer of winter jackets on the little kid and he looks like he’s going to bust if you hit him. Thats how I sort of feel. The jacket wears almost fine on me open but I don’t wear jackets for fashion only. I need the utility so if this had room for me to move around a little bit snapped, I would keep it.

I have this hanging in the closet and was using it as a motivator to lose weight. Oh well.

jadub

A-List Customer
I used to be 5’9 but age does funny things to a person. I’m using my highwayman in the same way you use this. Think two jackets will be motivation enough to shed the pounds? I’m really thinking I might give her a go but will sleep on it. If someone else snags it, so be it. Thanks for getting back to me.

revkev

One of the Regulars
Sorry, missed your sizing request earlier. Hope this helps:

IMG_2413.JPG
IMG_2411.JPG

jadub

A-List Customer
Ah heck! The waist measurement is killing me. Even my highwayman has an 18.5”. Wow, that was close. I almost had me a new jacket.

revkev

One of the Regulars
Bump with fit pic.

Me:
5'9
184 lbs (WHAT!! I thought I weighed less)
32/33 waist in Levis,
US Suit size Large 40/42.

Attachments

• IMG_2418.JPG
    IMG_2418.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2454.JPG
    IMG_2454.JPG
    402.1 KB · Views: 123

heavydutysg135

New in Town
I ended up buying this jacket from John. He is a great seller; quick communication, safe packaging, fast shipping, and the jacket arrived in even nicer condition than I was expecting.

I am new to the jacket game; first two tries were not 100% great in terms of fit or how the style ended up integrating with the rest of what I wear (my fault), but I researched the best I could here and other places and think that I came close to nailing it to my taste with this one.

Thanks again and best regards.

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0265.jpeg
    IMG_0265.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 49

revkev

One of the Regulars
I ended up buying this jacket from John. He is a great seller; quick communication, safe packaging, fast shipping, and the jacket arrived in even nicer condition than I was expecting.

I am new to the jacket game; first two tries were not 100% great in terms of fit or how the style ended up integrating with the rest of what I wear (my fault), but I researched the best I could here and other places and think that I came close to nailing it to my taste with this one.

@heavydutysg135. Looks great on yea David!!! Great selling experience with you as well. Smooth and easy transaction.

eyewildshot

A-List Customer

Cool color, Cool Suede.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner