Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Teamster in brown CXFQHH 44

8nthatk

New in Town
Hello gang,

Just recently purchased this here from another forum member, and I absolutely love it. So much so that I'm ordering a new one with a few tweaks to my exact wants :)

It's a 44; I'm 5'11 @ 195lbs and it fits me perfect. Smells awesome, so much leather goodness! No other odors, no smoke etc.
Has been lightly broke in to a comfortable degree. Super nice jacket. You can see my post history to see what I thought...

The measurements I get:
23.5" PtP
19.75" shoulders
26" sleeve
28" body length

Just asking what I have in it, so need to clear $500.00 after all is said and done.

I'll post more pics soon.

View media item 1662View media item 1661View media item 1660View media item 1683View media item 1684View media item 1682

Last edited:

MET

A-List Customer
Could you also post a photo that depicts how you obtained the ptp measurement? 23.5" ptp is a bit less than what I assume for aero's size 44 teamster.

MET

A-List Customer
Thank you. Once I had a size 42 Teamster with a ptp measurement of 25". It was baggy and I've let it go. Yours is almost perfect fit for me. I shall contact you in a few days if I can arrange funds. Anyway GLWS!

MET

A-List Customer
Can you give some information about the lining of this jacket? Are there any storm cuffs or leather lined cuffs? Lining of the pockets, body and the arms? Any inside pockets?

8nthatk

New in Town
Sure.
The body lining is the LOCH CARRON Ancient MacKenzie Weathered Light Weight Tartan Fabric
Sleeve lining is drill cotton (brown)
1 inside pocket with no closure
All pockets lined in moleskin
Cuffs are leather lined

I'll add some pictures of this a little later

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Nice Jacket. Hmm.... I am pretty much giving up on finding a used jacket in my chest size with a 27" sleeve. I am getting used to 26" sleeves however. I really dig the teamster style. Still too short for me at 6'-1" . Looks great on you at 5'-11". Great deal if it fits.
GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana