Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Teamster Size 42, Brown FQHH Jacket

aroundcorner

New in Town
Hello Fellow Loungers,

jacket season has arrived here in the MidAtlantic, so I’m culling the jacket herd in my closet. Up for sale is my Aero Teamster, brown heavy FQHH, Tartan wool lining with an added leather strip along bottom, no storm cuffs, two inside horizontal snap pockets, pockets lined in cream drill. Made by Moira at Aero Scotland.

Measurements taken with a rigid tape:
Shoulders Across - 20.25"
Pit to Pit – 23.25”
Front – 24.25”
Sleeve Length (directly down sleeve from shoulder) – 24.5”
Sleeve Length (outside sleeve longest measurement) - 25"
Length - Bottom of collar to back hem - 28.25"
Waist - 21.75"

Condition is excellent; no stains or smells. Leather covered buttons are worn on right sleeve, with some fleabites on the others, as shown in pictures. Jacket is well along to broken in (grain is popping, and red undertones revealing), however, it will still stand on its own, so expect some additional breaking required by the new owner. Always non-smoking/pet free home, no conditioners or cleaners applied.

Purchased new by Dash69 in mid-2012 (https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/new-teamster-finally-arrives.64865/), I picked it up from him about three years ago. I've not worn it much more than 2 dozen times.

I'm 5'10, 180 lbs, and an off-the-rack 42, and the fit is excellent.

$500 and I'll pick up the shipping. Successful transactions here with Guppy, Sockeye, and Dash 69. Please feel free to ask questions or request additional pictures.

Cheers.
77QYAhM

77QYAhM

Attachments

• right sleeve.jpeg
    right sleeve.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 758
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member