Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Two Tone Badalassi Slim Fit J-106

JCSD

Practically Family
Absolutely love this Aero Slim Fit J-106 but have come to accept that it’s just too big. It‘s a two tone built with Chestnut and Black Badalassi Steerhide. Olive green sateen liner and no inner pockets.

Marked a size 40 but please see measurements:

22’ pit to pit
18.5” shoulders
24.25” sleeves measured around the curve
23” sleeves measured straight
23.5” back length
24.25“ front length

40D6ACE7-03BF-446F-B324-885AADCD84BC.jpeg
06925E5D-10AA-413D-9B90-B58A578BB3F0.jpeg
823F2A86-AFB1-4B0B-B955-385821F8142C.jpeg

Price is $875 shipped in the US. International shipping extra. Payment by Paypal Friends/Family.

Last edited:

Observe

Practically Family
Beautiful jacket. I'm not a huge fan of two tones generally but this one kinda works for me. It helps that the tobacco Badalassi has an incredibly rich depth of colour. Jacket is too small for me however. I also want to chime in and generally say how incredible the Badalassi steerhide is. I had a jacket in it which I sadly had to sell for being a bit too big for my liking. It's my favourite leather I've ever handled, surpassing even (in my opinion) the famed Shinki HH which gets so much praise. I personally think Badalassi is nicer. Good luck with the sale!

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful jacket. I'm not a huge fan of two tones generally but this one kinda works for me. It helps that the tobacco Badalassi has an incredibly rich depth of colour. Jacket is too small for me however. I also want to chime in and generally say how incredible the Badalassi steerhide is. I had a jacket in it which I sadly had to sell for being a bit too big for my liking. It's my favourite leather I've ever handled, surpassing even (in my opinion) the famed Shinki HH which gets so much praise. I personally think Badalassi is nicer. Good luck with the sale!

I have a Badalassi jacket and have had several Shinki jackets. I wouldn't put one over the other, but the Badalassi is second to none. This jacket looks spectacular and people would be wetting themselves if this were an RMC, Freewheelers, or Rainbow Country. Look at those freakin sleeves!

For anyone trying to decide between Vincenza and Badalassi - case closed! Badalassi for the win.

Observe

Practically Family
Regarding not putting one leather over the other: fair enough. I often consider which of a thing is "best", despite that being subjective. I did provide a disclaimer that it was my opinion, but perhaps that mentality is unhelpful. My own experiences with jackets made of these different hides has formed my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ