Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO Zip Sleeve HIGHWAYMAN sz 38 (fits like 42-44) Black CXL

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
Selling my gorgeous Aero Highwayman. Made in 2013 by Julie Leitch. Fantastic condition, no issues. Non-smoker, no odors. Nicely broken in. Asking $699. Shipping within the USA only. PM me if interested. hman1.jpg hman2.jpg hman3.jpg hman4.jpg hman6.jpg hman7.jpg hman8.jpg hman5-1.jpg

These run large, it's marked 38 but fits like a 42 - 44. Please go by the measurements:

Pit to pit: 23"
Shoulders: 19"
Back length: 26.25"
Sleeves: 25.25"

Specs:

Black CXL Horsehide
Olive stitching
Body lining: Lightweight checkered tweed wool
Sleeve lining: Black cotton drill
Hardware: nickel
Zippered sleeves
No storm cuffs
No interior pockets

Last edited:

mtrlr

One of the Regulars
There are some nice jackets lately, I always feel like I need to bulky up two sizes if I want to pick up one of these from the forum, lol.

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
Are the Aero items typically cut large for their numerical size? Or was this jacket altered/ordered with alternate dimensions? I've been thinking of pulling the switch on a Teamster or Maxwell and want to get a good fit off the bat.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Are the Aero items typically cut large for their numerical size? Or was this jacket altered/ordered with alternate dimensions? I've been thinking of pulling the switch on a Teamster or Maxwell and want to get a good fit off the bat.

This pattern by Aero is always cut large - by 2 sizes.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Posting back up for sale - just a little too tight for me! Very, incredibly nice for those who love HWM's especially in a slightly lighter-weight FQHH. This one weighs in around 5.5 lbs, and honestly, Cyber Lip is pretty humble in his ad with this one. It's in such immaculate condition, I really thought it was brand-new! This jacket shows very little break-in, and has the original Aero tag with Julie Lietch's name right on it in the pocket.

Also the olive stitching really stands out here, give the photos here and on my ebay link a good look. I'll do the same deal he did for me: $699 Shipped CONUS, or overseas shipping at actual costs. Pay-Pal only, thanks :)

Ebay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153359882695

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk