Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero's US Rep

rjbaal

New in Town
Could someone please post the name and number for Aero Leather's US Rep.

Thanks in advance.

Rjbaal

Adam in Canada

New in Town
Mark and Aero

scotrace said:
Good guy to work with.

I would go even further and characterize my dealings with Mark as exceptional. I just finished the order process with Mark and I am now (im-)patiently awaiting receipt of my jacket.

He replied very quickly and professionally to each of my endless pain-in-the-a$$ emails, and each of his replies was thoughtful and thorough. He concluded the ordering process with a telephone call to confirm that no element of my order had been missed or misunderstood.

In a time when it is too often the case that a high standard of customer service is an afterthought and offered only as damage control after the "shopping experience" has been screwed up by some idiot who doesn't appreciate that his continued employment depends on the satisfaction of his employer's customers, dealing with Mark was a pleasure.

Here's one example: after typing the second paragraph above, I had a thought about my order. I switched over to Outlook and sent an e-mail to Mark. He replied by the time I finished this reply and was about to post it.

If the investment of care in customer service is reflective or representative of the care and quality of the product, then I expect to be 100% satisfied with the jacket itself.

Adam

1911 Man

A-List Customer
I will second (or third, or fiftieth) that Mark is exceptional to deal with. When I called him to tell him what I was looking for, he took my basic information, but then insisted on priority mailing some leather and knit samples so I could be sure of my decisions. I was glad he did, because I ended up changing my mind after getting the samples.

I plan to order a barnstormer this summer (although I know I wont get to wear it for a few months after) and am looking forward to working with Mark again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael