Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Coober Pedy in Sand - Size 60cm

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I bought this hat new from Australian Gear dot com last summer, 2016, and have worn it less than 10 times. It's a nice hat, but I am going in different directions now with my "working collection." I see on the site they are currently on sale for $113.72 USD, with about $15.89 for their standard shipping.

This is in as new condition with no stains, mothing or other undesirable issues. It comes in the original shipping box with a cardboard crown protector and plastic bag. It has not been out in the rain, sleet or snow although FL members say these hats love the weather and actually improve with exposure to the elements.

Size 60 cm (7-1/2), Sand colored Imperial felt with brim binding, and a genuine kangaroo hat band and an "Australian Opal directly from the Cobber Pedy mines in south Australia."

Specs listed on this are 100mm crown (3.94"), and 83mm brim (3.27").

I just have the one picture. There are more pictures at the online websites but if you'd like some specific shots let me know. Serious offers are acceptable but rather than clutter up this thread, please take those to private messages to me here on the FL. My email address is dougader at hotmail dot com.

I'm asking $97 USD and that includes shipping costs to all continental U.S. destinations. Alaska and Hawaii may be more... Thanks for looking!

Doug (FedOregon)

i-XFbnF24-X2.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
How about $50 shipped to the lower 48?

I have worn this hat since the original posting, and it did see some rain on a walk around the block(s). As usual for Akubra hats, it bounced right back into great shape with zero discernable wear or other ill affect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points