Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Kentucky Rancher

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
A sort of cut-edge Homburg with a Western crown. Looking at various sites, I get the impression this is new for Akubra.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Well, seeing as the wait time is three months, it may be about time for felt when mine comes in. It sure will be here in Ohio:(
October here in Da Swamp is like June in civilized climes, except without the hopeful quality.

Oops -- I didn't see that 10-12 weeks disclaimer on there. AustralianGear says it has the Light Sand for immediate delivery, Loden is the 3-month; but they're $13 more expensive to start with. The video on their site says there's a "Bran" color available, but with also a 3-month wait.

In the video, you get an idea of its proportions on a real human head. The brim curl keeps it from being too overpowering.

October here in Da Swamp is like June in civilized climes, except without the hopeful quality.

Oops -- I didn't see that 10-12 weeks disclaimer on there. AustralianGear says it has the Light Sand for immediate delivery, Loden is the 3-month; but they're $13 more expensive to start with. The video on their site says there's a "Bran" color available, but with also a 3-month wait.

In the video, you get an idea of its proportions on a real human head. The brim curl keeps it from being too overpowering.
Thanks, I'll check it out. Don't mind the 3 month wait since it's summer here (sort of) anyway.

Obsessed

One of the Regulars
Would the curled brim cauee rain to collect in the brim rather than draining?

akubra recently had a shake up. Dropped a heap of nice hats and introduced a small number of new ones (like the KR). I think it also coincided with bringing in all rabbit pelts from overseas and a huge price jump :(

What noteworthy hats did they drop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana