Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alfred Rosenberg Diary found....

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't think that this topic has been posted elsewhere - I did my due diligence and searched for Rosenberg with no results.

Nazi Alfred Rosenberg kept a diary from 1936 - 1944 which was lost after the Nuremberg trials. It has resurfaced in Delaware, of all places. Additonal news and details will be released in an upcoming news conference. Here's what's known now: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/10/us-government-to-announce-discovery-nazi-official-diary/

AlfredRosenberg_zpscb14afff.jpg

--dixon cannon

1961MJS

Hi

It will be interesting to see how this is received. If memory serves, Goebbel's diary was eventually shown to be a fake.

Later

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I don't think it was Goebbel's - there was a hoax involving Hitler's diaries.

Yes - let's hope this isn't a fake because I think it could lead to some very, very interesting stuff. I look forward to the reveal.

1961MJS

Hi

Looked around some more, it appears likely that these are real. The guy who had them WAS in the prosecutor's office at Nuremberg.

I always get Rosenberg and Streicher mixed up because Rosenberg was labeled as " Racial theory ideologist. Later, Minister of the Eastern Occupied Territories 1941–4" while Streicher was "Gauleiter of Franconia 1922–40, when he was relieved of authority but allowed by Hitler to keep his official title. Publisher of the anti-Semitic weekly newspaper, Der Stürmer."

Both were against Jews, and were good enough friends with ole Adolph that they were made Governor of their own place.

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points