Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

All state label ?

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
I have seen several mc jackets buco patterns with "all state" by sears robuck &co. The one that popped up on ebay today has a buco tag in the lining. Just like a buco product or a real McCoy repro.
The lining 100% nylon tag. Any way im confused whats up with these collaborations

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Unbelievable! Thats super cool. I wonder what years they sold buco jacket. An i wonder if sears had Hercules/ buco jackets for sale at the same time

I am working on a history of the Sears MC jackets 1948-1960. Here is bit on the Allstate jackets I have found. I will focus on the other models sold with the Hercules and Oakbrook labels.

Yes, Sears sold the Allstate and Hercules MC jackets at the same time. The Allstate jackets were in the Motorcycle section that seems to begin in the 1954 catalog. The last appearance of the Allstate jacket seems to be in the 1957 catalog.

note the different styles available.

32101_B018026-01089gg.jpg

Yes, I got the two ads confused in my earlier post. But certainly awesome jackets. I envision LWs upcoming Beck to look similar to the JH1, but with side laces. If so, it will be hard to resist.

BTW— LW should do a J-81. That would be killer.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Yes, I got the two ads confused in my earlier post. But certainly awesome jackets. I envision LWs upcoming Beck to look similar to the JH1, but with side laces. If so, it will be hard to resist.

BTW— LW should do a J-81. That would be killer.
Bro im pretty sure stuart is taking orders now for the beck, man o man. I want one, problem is i also want that durable aviator reproduction also!!!

His new Leathertogs is enough insanity for now. I will definitely be interested at a later date though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points