Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alpha & Greenbrier civilian MA-1 jackets, both size Large, new deadstock

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Here’s an interesting opportunity for someone who likes MA-1 jackets: two civilian MA-1 jackets, one by Alpha, one by Greenbrier, both made in the USA. Sizes for both jackets are Large and both jackets fit the same (measurements below). These jackets are almost identical in most respects, although there are a few differences. The liner on the Greenbrier is much thinner than the Alpha, but the Greenbrier’s knits are much heavier and sturdier, and the insulation is thicker, making the jacket heavier overall. The windflap on the Greenbrier is really wide, about ½” wider than the Alpha’s windflap. The Greenbrier jacket has no external branding and the Alpha has only the small tag on the cigarette pocket (the windflap does not have the embroidered "A"). The Alpha is a navy blue colour and the Greenbrier is a dark teal colour (much darker than Alpha’s normal teal colour). Both jackets are new/deadstock, never worn, and flawless.

I want to sell both of these jackets to one person if possible. Price for both jackets is USD$95 to my paypal account, free shipping included to Canada or continental USA. Interested parties please contact me via the forum message system.

Thanks!

- - - - -

Bad quality photos below.

Alpha:
chest = 26.5”
length = 25”
back = 20.5”
sleeve overarm = 37”
sleeve only = 26”
sleeve underarm = 19”

Greenbrier:
chest = 26”