Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alright... who won the white stetson on ebay??

Twill

One of the Regulars
It really is. The worst part... it is my size. I just knew it would quickly blow my budget, so I didn't even try. I hope someone here grabbed it.

Florida_Marlin

One of the Regulars
Was going to make a bid in the last few seconds, but the bids jumped way above my bid, so I didn't push the button. Nice looking hat.

RHY

One of the Regulars
Looking at this hat reminded me that I won one on Ebay a few years ago. I don't remember if it was a Stetson or not, but it was a light weight hat for summer. I don't remember it having a liner, either. Got to look in my hat collection to see what it was. I vaguely associate some term that made it a light weight hat.

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Luckily it was not my size either. Beautiful Hat! I kept my eye on it too to see what it would sell for and was shocked at the price. I'm saving for that Strat, Playboy or Whippet to come along in my size.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I look at hats like that and say to myself, "yes it's a good hat, worthy of owning, but at that kind of money you could just as well have one made, and then it would be new."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points