Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

" Amelia " movie Flight Jacket

fleet16b

One of the Regulars
Hi Everyone

As some of the members know, I was the Aerial Coordinater and Aviation Consultant for the "Amelia" movie.
Also as the Amelia flying double, exact copies of Amelia Earharts flight jacket were made for Hilary Swank and myself. These were custom made by Belstaff Leather.
At this point I have decided to put the jacket up for public auction but wanted to give the Forum Members an advance chance at the jacket.
It comes in new condition in its original hanging bag and with a letter of authenticity as to it movie history.
Size is a snug fitting 44 ( I am 6' 174lbs)
Belstaff has now put this jacket into production and pics can be seen at their website.
This is a unique opportunity to own a piece of memorabilia form this movie.
Interested parties can p.m. me for pics and a price.

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
fleet16b said:
Hi Everyone

As some of the members know, I was the Aerial Coordinater and Aviation Consultant for the "Amelia" movie.
Also as the Amelia flying double, exact copies of Amelia Earharts flight jacket were made for Hilary Swank and myself. These were custom made by Belstaff Leather.
At this point I have decided to put the jacket up for public auction but wanted to give the Forum Members an advance chance at the jacket.
It comes in new condition in its original hanging bag and with a letter of authenticity as to it movie history.
Size is a snug fitting 44 ( I am 6' 174lbs)
Belstaff has now put this jacket into production and pics can be seen at their website.
This is a unique opportunity to own a piece of memorabilia form this movie.
Interested parties can p.m. me for pics and a price.

Pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana