Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

And as Canyon opened the door to the Fedora Lounge...

Canyon

Familiar Face
Hi there. My name is Stella (a.k.a. Canyon) and some of you may know me from the Indiana Jones community.

Some time ago, I started to have a real interest in the Golden Era. I love the style of the 1930's, the clothes, the people. Despite that I like the time I am living in with its technological advances, I sometimes feel that I would love to take a time machine back to the Golden Era. It's truly great to see a community that embraces this kind of age.

Here is a picture of me taken some time last year (my best attempt at a 1930's look even though the clothes are from H&M). ;)

Canyon%20relaxes%20in%20her%201930's%20style%20clothes.jpg

Well, I very much look forward to being a part of this community.

zeus36

A-List Customer
Welcome Canyon,

I was wondering when you'd pop in....
I find myself hanging here more so than the other boards. (but more looking than posting)

There is a greater diversity here in the Lounge.

Michaelson

One Too Many
Canyon? Canyon who? :cool: Yep, I hang out over here too, along with bink, and CoffeeDude (Indiana Jess), so there's no counting on who may wander in. Welcome! High regards. Michaelson

Canyon

Familiar Face
Wow, thanks for all the great welcomes everybody!

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. We've had some problems with our computer, but it's okay now.

I'm surprised that a certain Luckylighter hasn't said "hi" on this thread (Lucky, I'm still waiting for that picture). :)

Mycroft said:
Welcolme, though I am not the first to say so. How did you get the name Canyon?

The name comes from the 'Canyon of the Crescent Moon' from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. That cinematic experience eventually led to my love of the 1930's. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points