Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another Happy Customer! Thanks Art!

Colt

Familiar Face
Art! You are the Man! :cheers1: I just got my panama that I ordered from you this past week. I am so happy I love it! I have two Panama's that I wore last summer, well those will have to take a back seat to this one. The new one is now my favorite. You are a master! Man, I can't wait until fall when you up and running again! I am so sad that I didn't order a few more lids before the site went down :cry:

Thanks Again Art!

Colt

AKA: Richard

HTTK

New in Town
Does Art have a site or anything where I can see some of his work? Would like to get in contact with him for sure. :D

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Checi many past posts

Welcome to the Lounge! You should go back and review some posts of Panama's in the HATS section.....many of us have posted pictures of Art's hat creatiions. He also has a link to his shop, check out the links listed in THE GOLDEN ERA on this site. You will be happy!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks Colt!!! Did I mention I love panama's?

Welcome to the Lounge Httk. I'm sorry but my wife and I are retiring from the world withthe exception of my hat shop. I will be moving in a few months and will be able to set up the website again this fall. Although I cannot let you buy anything from it as it isn't up to date I can show you what we have been doing with this link.
I have not put together a complete website with only my new hat creations as we have been almost exclusively in the Vintage Hat field.
Enjoy
Art
http://www.vintagesilhouettes.com/m_hats_fedoras.htm

All the links should still work.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Fino Fino and a Optimo

Art,
Just reblocked my best Montecristi and a nice average Montecristi Optimo for me.

I must apologize to a hatter that says this is the best hat "I've ever made"! To you sir I was a ignoramos. I will now kick my on :kick:

Mr. Fawcett blocking has improved so much in the last year, that I really thought I had gotten new hats. These hats look as good or even better than the famous Vintage style maker from Chicago. :drum:

It is a true statement the more he does in blocking, ribbons. and hat making .
The hat you get at that point in his life,you are getting the best hat he ever made.. :cool2: He will only get better as time goes on. Why? He cares. :)

So you can tell your friends that this hat on your head is the best my hatter has ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. True so very true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A hat tip! If you aren't sure of the ribbon style or color. Let Art just do his art.

He has an eye and a feeling what that hat needs. No BS. you will end up with a gorgeous hat ribbon and hat

You don't have to like me but I give you my word or i'll pay for the new ribbon if aren't just tickled with it!!!! :D

I just tell him to pick the ribbon for me.

Would you tell "Pablo Picasso" how to paint. "NO"
Thanks so much,

Sharpey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk