Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another Proud Art Owner!!!

sphughes

Familiar Face
I ordered a concept I wanted from Art prior to the holidays and before he went into the tree removal business. I sent a couple of stills and was very vague in trying to verbalize my dream hat. Most people would have told me to come back when I knew what I wanted but Art took the time to speak to me and ask the questions that helped me to describe what I wanted in a hat.

Art let me know over the weekend that he was sending my hat off to me on Monday and to say I have been anxious would be an understatement. Quite frankly I don't know how Indycop was able to wait as long as he did. (And his hat was in his house!!!) I followed the progress of the box across country until I knew it was close.

I went to the local Post Office today because I was too impatient to wait for the carrier to bring it to my house. As prior threads have shown, the packaging is first class all the way and the excitement does build as you take the hat box out and see the Certificate with your name on it. I can say with all honesty that I have never looked forward to putting a hat on like I did when I held this in my hand.

I essentially selected the color (which I think is remarkable) and left the rest to him. As you can see from the photos, different lighting yields different colors which is quite cool IMO. The hat is Whiskey and the 1" ribbon is Auburn. All I can say is :eusa_clap . A true gem of a hat and Art is an outstanding individual.

-Scott

249391898-M.jpg

249391790-M.jpg

249392014-M.jpg

249392137-M.jpg

sphughes

Familiar Face
Here are a few more pictures to show how the lighting makes a huge difference. All of the shots were taken within 10 minutes of each other with no added lighting, just different rooms in the house.

-Scott

249392283-M.jpg

249392355-M.jpg

249392229-M.jpg

249406981-M.jpg

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Congrats on the new VS!!! I definitely agree that getting that package and unwrapping it is a very exciting moment. I couldn't stop grinning the entire day when I got my VS.

hipster

New in Town
Wow, that hat looks light gray in the 1st photos, then tan in the later photos.

Beautiful hat, although you look a little pissed. That color is unbelievable.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Art's Hats

What is it about Art's hats that brings out the naughty child at Christmas waiting for a present /waking up at 4 am Christmas morning to annoy parents by wanting to open the box type phenomena?lol lol lol :D :D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hat, Scott. I really love the color and the ribbon with it. I gotta get mine started.

Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ