Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antique 19th Century Unisex Hand Embroidered Nightshirt

Diederik

New in Town
Antique 19th Century Unisex Hand Embroidered Nightshirt Asking Price $200.00 USD

The item of sartorial interest listed is a nightshirt in excellent condition especially for its age. I was sold the nightshirt as a 19th century original, but I believe it is at least as old as the 1930s possibly French as I have seen others in this style dating to this time and before. The material has the hand feel of medium weight linen however it is possible that it is cotton poplin. I am unwilling to do a burn test to be sure however it is quality fabric from what I see.

The nightshirt is in a cream colored grandad shirt style with beautifully done hand embroidery in red thread around the collar, front, and wrists of the garment. This is a special garment and a wearable piece of history.

This is a special garment and a wearable piece of history.

Rough Measurements:
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5"
Chest: 23"
Sleeve: 21"
Length: 46"

I am happy to assist with all questions and thank you for your consideration for this quality product. CONUS only and I am not currently offering returns.

Be well and thank you for your consideration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112