Any big-footed Doc Marten's fans?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by frussell, Nov 14, 2012.

1. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Gone to eBay.

I've got two pairs of Martens that are both size UK 13, US 14, both with very little wear. One is the Wallace style, cap toe, and the other is closer to the classic 1460. Both are brown. I wear a 14 in US sizes, and these are both a bit short on me, so I would estimate them closer to a 13.5 US, even though that contradicts the measurements on the Doc M's website. I'd be willing to let both pairs go for about the price of one new pair, and will post photos if anyone's interested. Both are good looking boots, especially the cap-toes, they have a more vintage look. If you're interested, let me know. Thanks, Frank

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  2. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

Hi Frank,
    I'm close - but 13 is usually OK, sans some shoes. Could you post up a quick pic of each style?

thanks!
    Scott

3. frussell

frussell One Too Many

I'll post photos this evening when I'm home from work. Thanks, Frank

4. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Here's a few shots of the boots and the nearly unused soles. Both could use a dusting, I live in the desert, but neither pair has had over an hour or so of use. Thanks, Frank.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  5. Worf

Worf I'll Lock Up

How wide are they and what's your asking price? You keep this up and I'll be wearing the shirt off'n your back. LOL.

Worf

6. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Worf - for someone who buys both pair, I'd go $100, shipping included. Separate might be a bit more. They are not listed as "wide," but I normally wear wider shoes like Keens, and these are comfortable on me, just a bit short. You should PM me if you have any interest in another leather jacket I'm thinking about selling, so you could own more of my wardrobe. Frank

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  7. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

Worf, I was thinking about the first pair, but they might do you better being about 1/2 size too large for me. Awesome deal at $100 shipped. Jump. Thanks for posting up the pics Frank.

Scott

8. frussell

frussell One Too Many

I believe the second pair pictured is the model 939, which is a six eyelet, padded collar version of their classic 1460 boot, in "Aztec Crazy Horse" leather. I haven't been able to find the Wallace in the next size up, or I'd buy another pair in a heartbeat. These are comfortable boots with no damage and very little wear. Frank

9. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Sent these to eBay, at fairly low start prices, if anyone's still thinking about it. Thanks, Frank