Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any big-footed Doc Marten's fans?

frussell

One Too Many
Gone to eBay.

I've got two pairs of Martens that are both size UK 13, US 14, both with very little wear. One is the Wallace style, cap toe, and the other is closer to the classic 1460. Both are brown. I wear a 14 in US sizes, and these are both a bit short on me, so I would estimate them closer to a 13.5 US, even though that contradicts the measurements on the Doc M's website. I'd be willing to let both pairs go for about the price of one new pair, and will post photos if anyone's interested. Both are good looking boots, especially the cap-toes, they have a more vintage look. If you're interested, let me know. Thanks, Frank

Last edited:

frussell

One Too Many
Here's a few shots of the boots and the nearly unused soles. Both could use a dusting, I live in the desert, but neither pair has had over an hour or so of use. Thanks, Frank.

Last edited:

frussell

One Too Many
Worf - for someone who buys both pair, I'd go $100, shipping included. Separate might be a bit more. They are not listed as "wide," but I normally wear wider shoes like Keens, and these are comfortable on me, just a bit short. You should PM me if you have any interest in another leather jacket I'm thinking about selling, so you could own more of my wardrobe. Frank

Last edited:
Worf, I was thinking about the first pair, but they might do you better being about 1/2 size too large for me. Awesome deal at $100 shipped. Jump. Thanks for posting up the pics Frank.

Scott

frussell

One Too Many
I believe the second pair pictured is the model 939, which is a six eyelet, padded collar version of their classic 1460 boot, in "Aztec Crazy Horse" leather. I haven't been able to find the Wallace in the next size up, or I'd buy another pair in a heartbeat. These are comfortable boots with no damage and very little wear. Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points