Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any interest in Viberg derby boots in burgundy?

Kuro

Practically Family
All,

I am considering purchasing Captain Sensible's Vanson + Leftfield Commando jacket. But first, something has to go...

Is there any interest in a pair of Viberg derby boots, 2030 Last, horse butt, size 11 in Burgundy?

I sold my burgundy jacket some time ago, so they are not worn often. I purchased them new in December of 2017. They have the box, bags, spare brown laces and Saphir Medaille D'or cream and polish in burgundy.

I am thinking $350 shipped in the USA. I have included a stock photo of the boots, they are dress style as pictured, with black piping, black glove lining and black soles. If there is interest to purchase, I will post pictures of their current condition when I get home from work. They do not have a lot of wear, as they were worn for work infrequently, and my work is sitting at a workbench or out on a sales floor...

As for the size 11, I am a 10.5, and they are comfortable with thick socks. The heel moves a bit, but I have never been uncomfortable wearing them. It is my understanding that vintage shoes were worn with a bit of movement and thick socks, so I can say that this worked for me to no ill effects. YMMV.

I don't see Viberg listed here, so I am not certain if there is interest to purchase, so checking to see.

Don't worry, I have two other pair of Viberg boots to keep me happy if these do sell, and to fund a jacket purchase, what a noble sacrifice!

burgundy-horse-butt-jpg.832324

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21