Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Pleae support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone on Filmjackets.com Forums?

dmoser1978

Familiar Face
Did you contact Dan through the website? To me it seems like the email server is down for his "sales" and "info" addresses, because my emails bounce.
I have Stunt and Dan's e-mail addresses, though I usually have better luck contacting Stuntman directly. I've ordered several jackets through LC and am used to the wait. From my understanding they get made as a batch at Vanson, are not a high priority, and Vanson prefers a minimum number of orders to make a run of jackets.

With the X-men movies getting older, I imagine the demand is less and less. Maybe it'll pick up after the next Deadpool movie, as Hugh Jackman is supposed to be in it.

TheStuntman

New in Town
Hey everyone,
I’m here, if you all want to place orders, just come to me. I’ve kind of taken over the majority of the operations for the business. I actually have a few jackets in stock right now at my home. And Dan has quite a few up with him as well. They are ready to go and if anybody wants I can put up a list of what is available later this evening.

About the email errors, I don’t know what to tell all of you. They probably have not been maintained. I’m probably going to put up a new Gmail address for the business soon.

Anyways reply away!
Stunt

finnpalm

New in Town
Hey everyone,
I’m here, if you all want to place orders, just come to me. I’ve kind of taken over the majority of the operations for the business. I actually have a few jackets in stock right now at my home. And Dan has quite a few up with him as well. They are ready to go and if anybody wants I can put up a list of what is available later this evening.

About the email errors, I don’t know what to tell all of you. They probably have not been maintained. I’m probably going to put up a new Gmail address for the business soon.

Anyways reply away!
Stunt
Sending you a pm.

TheStuntman

New in Town
Hey everyone
I’m going to be putting up some in stock jackets for sale here on the forum tomorrow.

There will be a discount for buying directly here versus going to eBay, which we have not placed the listings yet over there. We all like to avoid eBay fees, so that’s part of the discount.

Once I post them, if you need any specific measurements, let me know and we can work through them.

Stunt

Peacoat

Bartender
Bartender
Hey everyone
I’m going to be putting up some in stock jackets for sale here on the forum tomorrow.

There will be a discount for buying directly here versus going to eBay, which we have not placed the listings yet over there. We all like to avoid eBay fees, so that’s part of the discount.

Once I post them, if you need any specific measurements, let me know and we can work through them.

Stunt
Welcome to TFL Stuntman.

Before you post your jackets for sale, you probably ought to take a look at the rules on advertising. I have posted a link below. The rules are about 1/2 way down the page under Vendors and advertising.

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...-protect-all-our-great-members-in-here.26902/

morrison2951

Practically Family
I've got one on the way! :)

The darts on the back are a very nice touch at this price point.

Edit: Bruce Willis made it look good. ;)

52505319380_e564022e3d_k.jpg

52505319350_ed7e8914cf_k.jpg

d1a75b31fcab4ef9c89741a666c353d3.image.441x600.jpg

Last edited:

TheStuntman

New in Town
Hey everyone
So after speaking with a couple of people in the past 24 hours concerning the old Filmjackets site, I decided to pick up the phone and call Bluehost again. The last time I called them they had near an hour wait, and I had somewhere to be.

They were obviously not able to give me any specific details about the history of Filmjackets, just basic info as it is completely locked until I can provide a login email. Sorry to say, by the way their rules are set up with the data hosting, the site is LONG gone. Trust me that hurts to tell everybody here. Even just putting that down in text, just hit me emotionally.

But all is not lost. I’ve been reached out to by many, many people who want to see the site back up and running in some form. Well, we’re gonna have to start from scratch. But I believe it can be done. There are many of you here and elsewhere, who used to be valued members over at the forum. If we know anybody who isn’t around here at FL, feel free to reach out to them and invite them. I’ve joined many forums since the loss of Filmjackets, and this website seems to be the most easy-going of all of them. I haven’t had much time to hang out and reply to posts due to work schedule, but that’s definitely gonna be changing.

So, like I said, all is not lost and whatever we do, it needs to be dedicated to Rick. There are still many that have no idea that he’s no longer with us.

So to any of my long lost Filmjackets people, join us here, this place is nice.

Stunt

Last edited:

Justhandguns

Practically Family
Ah, I didn't realise that the Filmjacket forum is gone. I haven't been there for a couple of years already. There were huge amount of info about some famous film jackets there (particularly the Indy jacket...). It would be nice to get it started again somewhere. else.

TheStuntman

New in Town
Ah, I didn't realise that the Filmjacket forum is gone. I haven't been there for a couple of years already. There were huge amount of info about some famous film jackets there (particularly the Indy jacket...). It would be nice to get it started again somewhere. else.
Hey bud
Well, there might be some light at the end of the tunnel with that. Not saying anything else…for now.

The old Filmjackets may be gone, but the people who gave it the knowledge and built it up to be what it was are still around.

Stunt

TheStuntman

New in Town
Hey everyone,
Just thought I would let you all know I’ve been given the go ahead to at least post some of the Logan’s Closet/Legacy stock in the classified section. I’ll be starting to do that Monday or Tuesday. Things work wise have been nuts in the past month so that’s why I haven’t been active here.

The stock I will be posting includes the following.

Brando Wild One
House MD
BNE (Bane trialmaster alt color)
Legend (I am Legend)

All garments are made by Vanson Leathers in the USA.

And because transactions are not being done on eBay, there is a $75 discount off of each jacket. Straight to PayPal

Stunt

TheStuntman

New in Town
Hey everyone,
The jackets will be up by Monday(1/23). My workload just got increased in the past 48 hours.

Thank you all for your understanding.
Stunt :)

Last edited:

TheStuntman

New in Town
Hey Everyone
Currently in the process of putting together a Jackets in the classified section. I just wanted to put out a note here to everyone.

Logan’s Closet and Legacy are the same brand. It was just a name change, that’s all. There’s nothing different. Items are all made by Vanson Leathers in Massachusetts unless otherwise stated.

Stunt :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1337h4cker