Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett is out of touch....

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
A bad storm came thru Thursday night and knocked out power, phone lines and downed hundreds of trees at Art's ranch... He will be out of touch till the power is back on... They are all ok, just a big mess for Art to clean up... He said he bet he had over 175 trees down on the ranch. :eek: :eek:

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Wish Art all the best

I hope that Art Fawcett will able to recover the ranch and their family can have a Happy New Year.

Tom

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
surely said:
HAVE CHAINSAW WILL TRAVEL

:)
Sending help as well, Art. Hope you don't mind.

chainsaw3.jpg

EricH

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the news Sharpetoys. Guess the brush clearing got a bit quicker at the ranch. Good to hear everyone is ok. Eric

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Lucky said:
Sending help as well, Art. Hope you don't mind.

chainsaw3.jpg
I think I just figured out what "a bustle in your hedgerow" means.

But,back to the subject at hand: Although you probably can't read this right now I hope you and your family are well and best of luck with the clean up,Art.

ideaguy

One Too Many
Art, take care of yourself and your wife, please be careful clearing that
mess. had to do a minor version once. fellas-Art needs all the support he can get...

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Well, bummer. That's going to be a lot of clean-up work, but as long as there were no injuries and little or no damage to the place then it simply means a large supply of firewood waiting to be cut up! ;)

Hopefully power will be restored soon, if it hasn't already. Sorry I'm not closer--I'd be heading out with my own chain saw to lend a hand!

Regards,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points