Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett Sportaire, 7 5/8

Neil

A-List Customer
Never worn outside the house.
Art Fawcett pure beaver Sportaire. Just doesn't suit me.
Cost $305, selling $175, plus shipping.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Well, I'm glad to see this baby get a new home at last. And to a neighbor, no less.

Cane, since your new and from the area, allow me to point you to the Events section - we're trying to organize a Philly gathering soon.

Enjoy the new hat. Art's work is fantastic.

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
This is VERY close to my next...

... VS hat. Only I prefer a slightly smaller brim and crown... Art has just finished a chocolate lightweight hat for me for Christmas and it's spectacular. Green is the VERY NEXT one on my wish list!

Zemke Fan said:
... VS hat. Only I prefer a slightly smaller brim and crown... Art has just finished a chocolate lightweight hat for me for Christmas and it's spectacular. Green is the VERY NEXT one on my wish list!
Sounds neat Colonel. Looking forward to the photos. I'm going to have to let my next work of Art be a 50th birthday present, only my wife doesn't know this just yet. ;)

The Fawcett

I can't wait to get this lid. I hope to have it on my head by Christmas.:D

Someone said this was addictive......They were right.

Oh........I'll have a suprise announcment in a few months for those who have been cheering me on in my quest for hats vs. cane.

Bolthead, don't let the cat out of the bag on me..............lol

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Cane Rod Maker said:
I can't wait to get this lid. I hope to have it on my head by Christmas.:D

Someone said this was addictive......They were right.

Oh........I'll have a suprise announcment in a few months for those who have been cheering me on in my quest for hats vs. cane.

Bolthead, don't let the cat out of the bag on me..............lol

Congrats. Getting a VS at that price is like getting your first crack rock for free. Welcome to the addiction.:eusa_clap

Greyfox

One of the Regulars
Hey Cane Rod Maker which of Art's hats is that beauty in your avatar. Would send you a PM but I don't have those priviledges yet. It's a beauty.

Greyfox

The hat in my Avitar is a Cavanagh. Great hat !! The fit and feel is unbelievable. Although it does not look like the hat you see there anymore; we bashed it, put a teardrop in the crown & pinched the front slightly. Looks great, wears great.

What size are you.....I may have a lead for you for one just like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda