Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett Village Silhouettes Western Cattleman Crease $140

portolan

A-List Customer
I have for sale an Art Fawcett Village Silhouettes Western hat in a tan color that I have never worn. It was custom made for me by Art. The inside measures 60 centimeters in circumference and 21 centimeters in diameter from front to back. Inside, from side to side it is 18 centimeters. I normally wear a 7 1/2 long oval and this hat is a bit too small for me front-to-back. I live in Chihuahua and the hat has simply been too nice for me to wear here as well. The brim is 4 inches and the crown is a tall 5 3/4 inches. The leather hat band is really nice. Art, at my request gave it a great deep Cattlemen crease. I would recommend it for someone who normally wears a 59 hat or who doesn't need the length from front to back. My wife and I measured carefully so I am confident in the measurements as presented here.

There are only two flaws that I can see on the hat. They are visible in the first picture that I have sharpened to show them. In real life they barely detract from the like mint nature of the hat. I believe they are from a moth who got past my moth ball protections! I have priced this hat accordingly at a very good price. I will absorb PayPal fees and need only $10 for shipping to your U.S. location from Deming, NM. The only catch with this sale is that I will not be going up to Deming from my home in Chihuahua to mail the hat to you until the 29th of February. That is over a week from today, but it is the soonest I can go. It is a four hour trip.

I have almost 900 positive feedbacks on my perfect Ebay record and have been off and on the Lounge for at least six years or so. I am also selling a couple of other hats that I will listing today or tomorrow. Please look at what I have most are unworn or have only been worn a couple of times. Please feel free to ask me any questions. I have also been on most of the watch boards as Phather Phil for many years as well. best, Phil Stover
AF1.jpg
AF3.jpg
AF4.jpg
AF8.jpg
AF9.jpg
AF2.jpg
AF7.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN3448.jpg
    DSCN3448.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 102

Forum statistics