Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett-VS Stingy Brim 7-1/2LO

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
This is the wonderful Art Fawcett stingy brim that Daizawaguy was selling last week. I got it but a stingy really doesn't work for my head/face... Its a great hat and I wish it worked but it doesn't. So I just want to get what I put into it so I'm selling at the same price I got it for.

Art Fawcett pecan light, unlined, diamond crown, beaver, brim just under 2" - $120 including shipping in the US.

391696700.jpg

391696701.jpg

kaosharper1

One Too Many
You can always put some weather stripping under the sweatband. One size really isn't that bad. While not as good as having a custom made VS, you would still be happy. I have an Optimo which is a size too big for me, I did that and it was well worth it since I didn't pay $550 for the hat.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I swear that if I had $120, I would purchase this today, right now. Unfortunately, I am light this month and next. :(

I would even go as far as to make some kind of offer, had I a reasonable amount to send!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner