Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art's Ribbon Gallery.....

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ok Gents, after see SpeedRcrX's new "Work Of Art", I think it's time to start a new thread, to specifically show all his amazing ribbon work.

Case in point.........Art, this is some of your best work to date, IMHO!!!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
dsc01015w.jpg

I unfortunately don't own one yet, (one day very soon I hope), but I know there are plenty of you out there that feel the same way I do about his fantastic talent when it comes to his ribbon work.

Please share your photos of them here. Thanks a bunch. ;)

TomS

One Too Many
SpeedRcrX said:
And as you can see on my Panama it's on the two sides!

Thats too cool. I just ordered a Panama from Art, and I hope my ribbon is that sharp!

ART'S RIBBON WORK.....

Bolthead this is a very good thread; this will give us all good ideas on what we can ask for on future hats.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I love what I see so far, and hope that there are many more submissions of examples.

I will post a pleated ribbon which is on a Whisky Beaver; will do later.

Tim

bolthead said:
I was starting to get a bit worried, that this thread wasn't a good idea after all. [huh]

bolthead

Thanks Tim....

Cane Rod Maker said:
Bolthead this is a very good thread; this will give us all good ideas on what we can ask for on future hats.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I love what I see so far, and hope that there are many more submissions of examples.

I will post a pleated ribbon which is on a Whisky Beaver; will do later.

Tim
Can't wait to see it.

bolthead

I thought i'd bump this one a bit. There's been so many more new ones made not there yet.....and so many others that are in the Art Gallery that couldbe shown. Just the ribbon work though. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21