Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

jeff

One of the Regulars
I haven’t counted but I must have two dozen pugs.

Lol... this is what popped into my head from the above sentence...
03880015fe7363a1478c3e7c8df2bd11.jpg

Last edited:

M Hatman

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have tried a few potential sources without much success. So my post here.

Does anyone have a source for wind cords and buttons?
I have been wanting to add some to my modern Stetsonian Hats for some time.....(and one modern OR I recently acquired). I just like the look....and well a OR does not really look like an OR without one does it?!?!?!?!?!?

Bill Hughes

Call Me a Cab

I have been wanting to add some to my modern Stetsonian Hats for some time.....(and one modern OR I recently acquired). I just like the look....and well a OR does not really look like an OR without one does it?!?!?!?!?!?
I would try contacting a custom hatter.

Scott at FineVintageFedoras on Etsy often has some, but it's sporadic and colors are a crapshoot. I also tried sourcing some cord and bought a Dritz button press but that was a bust because the press was crap.

If you figure it out, let me know.

M Hatman

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Scott at FineVintageFedoras on Etsy often has some, but it's sporadic and colors are a crapshoot. I also tried sourcing some cord and bought a Dritz button press but that was a bust because the press was crap.

If you figure it out, let me know.
Yep....Scott is out.....had one that was too short. I was looking at doing the same.......with the same result with that button press.
:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albert Mannocchi