Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Asking your help for "action back" jacket details

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hello,

I am dealing with a local tailor in order to see if he can make a couple of varieties of "action back" jackets (bi-swing, half-Norfolk, etc). He asked me for some clear photos. Well, I have managed to scrounge several from here and there, but I have no full set of detail photos of a single jacket for him to examine.
Could you help?
I am interested both in the ones with twin pleats at the sides, and in the ones with a central pleat or pleats and darts. So if you can provide me with a set of photos of a given jacket, showing construction, and both "rest" and "action" positions when worn, for him to see how the design is supposed to work, I would me most grateful. If the "high armhole" feature is also demonstrated, all the better.
You get my meaning: any pic you might find useful as far as the above endeavour is concerned.
I promise to keep you updated on the project progress.
Regards!

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
On youtube Matt Deckard has a video of him demonstrating the sort of jacket you're after. I can't remember the link, but just look for Mr Deckard's videos. A few screenshots should provide you with sufficient photos of one jacket. And the high armholes are featured and demonstrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch