Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

At The Front - Fleece Lined Tanker / Winter Combat Jacket - Large

commodorekorns

New in Town
****SOLD****
Hello Loungers - I'm cleaning out the closet of seldom used or worn jackets. This jacket is At The Front's fleece lined version of the Tanker / Winter Combat Jacket - Large
It's identical in every way to their reproduction of an original except they have substituted fleece lining for the original wool to make it more comfortable and affordable than their standard reproduction. Here is the description from At The Front's website.

Description of product​

"This started as a project to reduce the cost of the classic Tanker Jacket- and we ended up with one of the nicest coats ever. Identical to the WWII Winter Combat Jacket in every way, except that we substituted high quality polar fleece for the wool lining. It's warmer, softer and breathes better than the wool serge of the originals. This is the same type of fabric used on the fleece jackets made by companies like North Face and Patagonia. The color and appearance is very, very close to that of the wool fabric, and does not stand out or call attention to itself...it looks like wool until you feel it. The shell is the same olive drab no. 3 100% cotton twill used on the regular Tankers.
The jackets feature nickel plated Talon zippers, spec labels, and tubular cuffs."

I am the original owner and this jacket has had minimal wear. It is in excellent condition with no tears or rips. Non-smoking home.

MEAUREMENTS
Front Length - 23.5"
Front Width / Pit to Pit - 26"
Back Length - 25" to seam / 27.5" to end of knit
Back Width - 29"
Shoulder Width - 22"
Sleeve Length - 22" to seam / 24.5" to end of knit

Please contact me with any questions or requests for additional pictures or measurements.

$50 - including U.S Shipping + Handling

IMG_3131.jpg
IMG_3134.jpg
IMG_3135.jpg
IMG_3132.jpg
IMG_3133.jpg
IMG_3136.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member