Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

At The Front N-1 Deck Jacket / XL Khaki

commodorekorns

New in Town
****SOLD****
Hello Loungers - I'm cleaning out the closet of seldom used or worn jackets. This jacket is At The Front's version of the N-1 Deck Jacket XL.
This is a lighter weight, less accurate reproduction than some of the higher end versions, but it is well made, durable, wearable and looks the part. Here's the description from At The Front's website. Currently this jacket is unavailable from them.

Description of product​

"Reproduction of the iconic WWII Navy N1 Deck Jacket. Like all of our uniforms, we started with several authentic examples from the War, in a range of sizes to create the pattern, materials, and colors. The shell is made from a tough corduroy ribbed cotton, (called "jungle cloth" by the Navy), and inside the body, sleeves and collar is a warm artificial pile fur lining. Tubular knit internal cuffs keep the heat in, and a draw-cord at them hem allows the bottom to be closed.
All of these jackets are "sterile"- meaning no "U.S.N." stencil on the chest. Most originals have it, but a few did not. Last Fall, I wore an original deck jacket out barhopping and got fed up with hearing "thank you for your service sailor" every 4 minutes. (Sorry, I was a paratrooper- almost as bad as a Marine right?)
Overall these look as nice as the much more expensive reproductions, the only major difference being the lining. It's physically lighter in weight than that used in high end (and original) jackets- but it kept the price down- and looks & works great."

I am the original owner and this jacket has had minimal wear. It is in excellent condition with no tears or rips. Non-smoking home.

MEAUREMENTS
Front Length - 25"
Front Width / Pit to Pit - 28"
Back Length - 29"
Back Width - 27"
Shoulder Width - 22"
Sleeve Length 27"

Please contact me with any questions or requests for additional pictures or measurements.

$80 - including U.S Shipping + Handling
IMG_3112.jpg
IMG_3114.jpg
IMG_3111.jpg
IMG_3113.jpg
IMG_3115.jpg
IMG_3116.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member