Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

surely

A-List Customer
I have accepted a moderator's challenge to publicly air the conflict that the bartenders, apparently all of them, and I are having.

This is the plan I have devised. I hope it meets the high standard of fairness & style the Lounge otherwise sets.

The behavior under question is located here: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=29524
Any member who did not follow The Thread should carefully read it first. It is rather long but a lot of it is intended to be humorous. This will give me the time to prepare my position paper. Once posted the relevant bartenders & I will be able to go at it. [That's one against many. I like those odds:p }

Also at that time I will start another thread exclusively for the members to record their observations of The Thread and the intelligent, dispassionate discussion I hope to have with the moderators. This sounds like a new process to me, where the contestants get to hear evaluations while they are engaged in a battle of subjective judgments.

PLEASE co-members don't post here unless you have suggestions for improving the process. They are always welcomed & will be considered. The same goes for the Bartenders.

Until my next post ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points