Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #110: Stetson - Royal Weekender - Size 7 1/4 - C0000228922-- SOLD

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
AUCTION #110: Stetson - Royal Weekender - Size 7 1/4 - C0000228922

END DATE: Sunday, October 19 at 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) according to Lounge Server.

HAT BARCODE: C0000228922
BRAND: Stetson
STYLE: Royal Weekender
SIZE: 7 1/4
CONDITION: Pristine
MOTH NIBBLES?: No
BRIM WIDTH: 2 1/2"

C0000228922_2.jpg

C0000228922_3-1.jpg

C0000228922_4-1.jpg

analogist

One of the Regulars
I want it, too,

However, I will defer to my senior fellow Lounger (in time on the Lounge, not chronologically) and give you the chance to own what up to now is the best hat offered by JohnnyPhi. Good luck friend and I hope you wear it in the best of health.

analogist

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you but please bid if you want it as well. I have had my eye on this hat from the very start of the auction. I too believe this hat to be the nicest to date. I hope I can keep the lead. To be honest anyone would look great in this hat and be lucky to own it. I wish there were more up for sale.

blade runner

New in Town
So...

Do we have the final word on who the winner is? Congrats to Douglas if it is you. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to getting that beautiful hat.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrats Blade runner. It is a beautiful hat. Although the $290 may be painful it is nothing compaired to the pain of not having it. I am completely disappointed in myself. Wear it in health.

blade runner

New in Town
Thanks, Douglas. Sorry to be the one to snatch it away from you. It was hard talking myself into bidding that high, but I decided this was probably my only chance ever to get a vintage unworn hat this nice. It was certainly the best looking one I saw in my size. I watched a few other nice-looking hats go by (for a lot less) without bidding on them and I was kicking myself afterward, so I decided to bite the bullet on this one. I'll enjoy it as it deserves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk