Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #170: Adam - Premier Executive - Size 7 3/8 - C0000228962 - SOLD

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
AUCTION #170: Adam - Premier Executive - Size 7 3/8 - C0000228962

END DATE: Sunday, March 8 at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time according to the Lounge Server.

HAT BARCODE: C0000228962
BRAND: Adam
STYLE: Premier Executive
SIZE: 7 3/8
CONDITION: Good
MOTH NIBBLES?: No
BRIM WIDTH: 2 1/2"

NOTE: Sweat band is wrinkled, due to plastic liner installed inside of sweatband. To resolve wrinkling, simply remove plastic liner.

C0000228962_1.jpg

C0000228962_2.jpg

C0000228962_3.jpg

C0000228962_4.jpg

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
hat color?

That's one good looking Adam, John. I don't trust my monitor, though. What color would you say this is? It looks like a cream color with hints of beige, but then I catch a glimpse of gray tones...

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Light Tan?

Actually, this is a tough one. It's an interesting color, but your monitor seems pretty accurate. It's basically a light tan color, but it has some cream, beige and grey tones, so you're in the right ballpark.

If you forced me to give it a name... I would call it light tan, with a very interesting striped ribbon. The ribbon has light tan and light purple stripes.

jazzncocktails said:
That's one good looking Adam, John. I don't trust my monitor, though. What color would you say this is? It looks like a cream color with hints of beige, but then I catch a glimpse of gray tones...

buler

I'll Lock Up
Billy, don't you have a bunch already.....

Still trying for my first from johnny.....
$105

B

GWD

One Too Many
Just to let you all know, I have this exact hat with the same problem with the sweatband. It's very easy to fix the problem with a steady hand and an x-acto knife. It's a very good looking hat and well worth the time and effort. Good Luck!

buler

I'll Lock Up
GWD said:
Just to let you all know, I have this exact hat with the same problem with the sweatband. It's very easy to fix the problem with a steady hand and an x-acto knife. It's a very good looking hat and well worth the time and effort. Good Luck!

Same color? If so, what color would you say it is? It looks grey on my monitor, but they are saying its beige/tan....

B

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Reminder: This auction ends at 9:00PM Eastern DAYLIGHT Time, not Standard time, as it says.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points