Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Auction #46: Royal Stetson Deluxe - Stetsonian - Size 7 1/8 - C0000228888 SOLD

RPeers

One of the Regulars
Thanks Guys, this one was on my list from the moment the pictures were posted . I took my time and looked through all of the hats John had pictured even if they weren't in my size, this gave me a great reference as to different brands and color combinations. I loved the unique ribbon colors and since I didn't have a tan hat I was sold. If it had come up the first week of auctions I might have been hesitant but after dealing with John and seeing the quality of these hats first hand, I knew that these were worth every penny. I was pleased to here that Hirsches mens shop stopped receiving Stetsons in 1946 so these must predate that.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
moving on to the next Stetson

Once again my congratulations Mr. RPeers. Perhaps I will have better hunting when the the gray Stetson is auctioned. Tan or Gray does not make much difference to me; my hat collection consist of two Western Stetsons about 60s or 70s vintage.

RPeers

One of the Regulars
And I wish you luck on your future acquisitions, my wallet is running on empty after this (a few moths flew out and were promptly beat to death), the other stetsons look very nice as well and I am sure you'll find one that matches your needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points