Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #79: Lee - Trinity - Size 7 1/2 - C0000228987-closed

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
AUCTION #79: Lee - Trinity - Size 7 1/2 - C0000228987

END DATE: Sunday, August 17, at 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) according to Lounge Server.

HAT BARCODE: C0000228987
BRAND: Lee
STYLE: Trinity
SIZE: 7 1/2
CONDITION: Mint
MOTH NIBBLES?: No
BRIM WIDTH: 2 1/2"

C0000228987_1.jpg

C0000228987_2.jpg

C0000228987_3.jpg

C0000228987_4.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Selentino said:
The color is listed as mint but on my screen it just looks grey. Is it more of a green?

Hey Selentino, the condition is mint, but the color sure looks grey on my screen. Oh.............and that one is sharp:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

mingoslim

Practically Family
105 . . . and we will see

where it goes from here . . .

Nice looking lid . . . a steal at 105 ;) Not that I expect it to stay there.

Selentino

One of the Regulars
No problem I think I make a pretty good wingman. Now win this hat

Not this one except for the ribbon too close to the one I already have. I'm waiting for two others to come up. I think Johnny's teasing us. He knows what 71/2 we really want to bid on lol lol

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I'm guessing you're talking about the Stetson and the Adam with the buttons on the ribbon. I'm one of the (I'm sure) many looking at those as well. I think there's a fight a brewin'.

Selentino

One of the Regulars
I'm guessing you're talking about the Stetson and the Adam with the buttons on the ribbon. I'm one of the (I'm sure) many looking at those as well. I think there's a fight a brewin'.

You betcha! I kind of took it for granted that you would be in on the action :whip:

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Well, just for the sake of familial harmony at your place, Mingoslim, I'll raise 'er another five to save you from having your wife complain about yet another hat coming into the household. ;)

Aviator

Familiar Face
Any chance on extending this auction?

I was unable to post due to the site being down since Sunday, the 17th, otherwise I would have put in a bid for $170.00.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points