Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Authentic irvin raf sheepskin bomber jacket wwii style- contemporary make from same c

leafandarrow

New in Town
This amazing jacket is an Authentic Irvin Flight jacket, made in the UK by the same firm that has been making them since the days off WWII. The jacket is in amazing vintage condition, with no damage to the leather or interior fleece. In practically unused condition. Zipper is fully intact and smooth, original waist belt included. Throat latch intact an flawless.

The jacket is roughly a chest 40', with the pit to pit measuring around 43-44 externally, which roughly equates to a 40 with sheepskin jackets.

I'm unsure of the year of production, but the tag places it anywhere from the late 70s to the early 90s.

Priced new, directly from Irvin and other, similar retailers, these jackets sell for around 900-1200. These do not come up often!

Shipping free to US forum members with code styleship

il_570xN.551314299_j68i.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/175875026/authentic-irvin-raf-sheepskin-bomber

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aviation Leathercraft also bought up some of the machines used in the Irvin Air Chute factory in Letchworth. AL started making repro Irvins in the 1970s using original jackets as patterns. Since then their jackets have deviated from the original spec with the addition of pockets and several other features not found on Wartime originals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk