Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B-10 flight jacket damaged by American Dry Cleaners

Brettafett

One Too Many
Its been almost a month since I received this jacket back. I have tried to iron the CREASE out, but its still there. As for the PIN HOLES, the cotton twill is too tightly woven for one to fix these. They will REMAIN forever, and the value of this jacket has fallen flat! One can clearly see the gaping safety-pin holes, BOTH on the back of the jacket and on the inside pocket. WHY they didn't use one of the many other built-in holes (hang tag, throat hook, button holes, zipper etc) they could have pinned without damage, escapes me. Imbeciles! Even if this was a £20 Primark jacket, better care should have been taken. As it is, this high-end Eastman B-10 repro WWII Flight Jacket cost hundreds... To add insult, they offered me the cleaning fee refunded... £12 odd!!!!! Keep your clothing safe... DO NOT USE AMERICAN DRY CLEANERS!
American Dry Cleaners Damage 1.jpg American Dry Cleaners Damage 2.jpg American Dry Cleaners Damage 3.jpg American Dry Cleaners Damage 4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112