Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bad Experience Ordering Direct from Thedi Leathers

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
When I read this I immediately thought of your wallet order, sort of hoping that you'd have a better experience...

Well, I may soon be debunking a widespread problem. Theodoros recently replied (very kindly) to an email I sent him. He apologized for the delay, said my wallet was finished, and that (due to the delay) he would be shipping it out via FedEX. We shall see...

Last edited:

ericsanpablo31

One of the Regulars
I just finished a very similar experience with a well known vendor in the FL.
I ordered a jacket and I paid in full in early Dec for delivery in mid to late jan.
Vendor got leather delivered but was not the color I wanted in Jan.
Vendor expected more leather in mid Feb. waited until mid fed, leather never arrived.
Feb 27 I called and said just forget and refund my money. Vendor said OK will do.
I checked Monday Mar 9 with vendor about refund, he says call Mar 10 and give all info again.
This morning I call and get my refund immediately and coupon for 40% discount on any future purchase....the jacket ordered was $1700.00...............

OP probably would have been given the same or similar by this vendor, if he had not gotten all excited about wanting a refund RIGHT NOW...

Patience always pays.....now complain about this one kids..

By all means, if you have the patience/desire for that type of experience, you are free to order from whomever you like.

I am only recounting my experience, and I personally do not have the desire to relive it. I am glad to hear that others have received, or are receiving their items from Thedi, and have had great interactions in contrast. That said, I still have not received a refund.

Last edited:

tonypaj

Practically Family
I've always thought that discussing a third person on these kinds of boards is rather poor taste. As far as the topic goes, I'd cancel the credit card payment with my bank. Nice looking jackets, though.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
DSC04031.jpg DSC04032.jpg DSC04034.jpg DSC04036.jpg

I just got an email with UPS tracking number and photos from Theodoros. I'm very excited. I know this wallet is not "outerwear", but I feel it is relevant considering the concern over his namesake. I'm very happy and I would absolutely do business with him again. A true gentleman.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Nice leather - what do you keep in a wallet that large? What pocket does it fit in, is it one of those I see the kids wearing with a chain? Where does that look come from? Questions, questions....

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Unknown.jpg I guess you can keep anything in it? Here is the look. Yes, it is a wallet that you would keep a lanyard on. It is called a trucker/biker wallet so I guess it came from the need to keep ones wallet "attached"...

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
M
View attachment 25807 View attachment 25808 View attachment 25809 View attachment 25810

I just got an email with UPS tracking number and photos from Theodoros. I'm very excited. I know this wallet is not "outerwear", but I feel it is relevant considering the concern over his namesake. I'm very happy and I would absolutely do business with him again. A true gentleman.
That's beautiful. I made an enquiry about the same wallet last year. He also had a few very nice belts. I also like his jackets, very interesting designs and quite appealing. They just don't suit my build.

LouisBailie

Banned
With the usual half off plus the 40% coupon, youre only paying 10%. Youre amazing!… ly full of crap.

I got the coupon you have your post.......my coupon is worth $680 your post is worth what?

ya I thought so.......

and now the complainer about the wallet is trying to sell it.........ahh the internet.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner