Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bags Boxes and Cases

Hi all here's "some" of my bags
bb.jpg

bbc.jpg

blb.jpg

Boxes
bx.jpg

And cases
c.jpg

VM

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
My new acquisition. I never thought I would approve of carrying a "man purse" but they seem to be all the rage in this part of the world, and since this one is actually a Soviet army surplus officer's map case, I suppose it's manly enough to carry :p
dscn0118s.jpg

It's just so darn handy with all these pockets and flaps and pen holder bits. I also like the vintage army feel of it. Going to polish it up a bit when I get home.
dscn0122sw.jpg

My new acquisition. I never thought I would approve of carrying a "man purse" but they seem to be all the rage in this part of the world, and since this one is actually a Soviet army surplus officer's map case, I suppose it's manly enough to carry :p
dscn0118s.jpg

It's just so darn handy with all these pockets and flaps and pen holder bits. I also like the vintage army feel of it. Going to polish it up a bit when I get home.
dscn0122sw.jpg
oh wow stunning g&T
VM

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
oh wow stunning g&T
VM
Thank you, V! I probably paid a bit more than I should have for it at 250 grivnas, which is equal to about $31.25USD, but I couldn't really bring myself to begrudge the souvenir vendor guy considering my standard of living compared to his. I call it a fine deal and leave it at that.

I'm considering what to put in all those tabs and pouches and slots, and I'm thinking I may have to start carrying around a cigar cutter and a cigar or two, among other sundries. That bottom right pouch looks like it would perfectly fit a cigar cutter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy