Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ballcap...the story

cooper

One of the Regulars
OK heres the story. The names haven't been changed to protect the innocent.I ordered a 56 sox cap from ballcap.com.When I got it I wasn't crazy for the embroidery.It was buckled on the buckram throwing the whole thing off. I thought it was the most comfortable cap I've ever worn, so I decided to have him make the volume 6 1/2 inches and tha way they cut it made it look like a beanie,Too big also.Tried wearing it for a while and it would just blow off my head with a slight wind.Emailed Will, told him I made a mstake shortening the cut and he said he would replace it for me. I asked him for the felt 46 B also. Leather band 7 1/4 regular cut.I recieved it in a few weeks. the first one took forever because they were busy.
I like the regular cut.I wore it for a day and decided to soak it for a minute , no longer, in warm water. Patted dry with a towel, and put it on. It starded to transform and took on a decent shap. I think their machines are antique and they make the best caps in a full cut. If I get another it will be a full cut I think. Here's the cap, extremely comfortable and just looks rightly old.The pictures of the B do it no justice, the felt is nice, nice wool.Quality is hit or miss or at least in busy season, but customer service makes up for it. on the website now he's advertising the military leagues.He says most people get regular cut and I can see why.http://ballcap.com/ The kelly green under the bill sealed the deal.The website despicts some glowing colors.

P1010033.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010034.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points