Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BEAUTIFUL DB LINEN SUIT, by Paul Stuart! Union Made in the USA. c. 38.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
A BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC LINEN SUIT!

From Paul Stuart; Double-Breasted with Peak Lapels!

Size: c. 38.

This is absolutely lovely! As classic and elegant as you'd expect from Paul Stuart, this beautiful suit is cut from mid-weight linen, which, unlike its cheaper and flimsier cousins, won't quickly devolve into a topographical map of wrinkles!

The jacket is cut as a loosely formal double-breasted jacket with a 6/1 configuration and lovely peal lapels. It is very subtly darted, and has four button cuffs. Naturally, it is fully canvassed and fully lined, and features pick stitching on the lapels and placket. It has a single hook vent.

The trousers are pleated front, and cuffed.

This suit was Made in the USA. I have a note to myself in the pocket which reads "small mark on trousers near hem", but despite looking I can't find this! However, it's likely there somewhere, so this is in Very Good/Excellent condition.

A perfect, classic, summer suit from a classic clothier.... for just $65, OR OFFER, boxed and shipped in the USA!

Measurements:

Chest: 20 1/2
Sleeve: 23 (+ 1 1/2)
Shoulder: 18 3/4
Length: 29 3/4

Waist: 16
Inseam: 29 (+1), with 1 1/2" cuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk